Saturday, October 2, 2010

Counter-Strike 1.6 - A Love Story

Weird. I played a few Counter-Strike scrims today, and I actually did very well. Well, not for the first 2, those were my warm-ups, but I carried my team a few times, it's been almost a year since I did that last. I'm very proud of myself. It's like riding a bike. Good ole Counter-Strike, I still love you. Ashame that the game is being ruined by lots of mods, hackers, source, and a not-so-great community. :(

You'll always be in my heart though.

In other news: I've been addicted to Genki Sudo's musical project "World Order" and all his crazy music videos. If you don't know who Genki Sudo is, he is a former MMA fighter who was known for his unorthodox fighting style. I also like him because his fighting style is very similar to mine, I never take it seriously. He was very amusing to watch, especially his entrances.


The videos I'm hooked on:






10 comments:

  1. yes cs is a bit changed now :) but still good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao. Those videos are too cool. Youtube favorited as well as blogger. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just curious - where do you find pug/scrims to play? do you have a clan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never played CS, i fail as a nerd...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, really. you should check out my chill music post on my music blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @drifted - on IRC, gamesurge, and no I don't have a clan. I haven't played CS in a year or 2, the people I used to play with all play other games now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time I have heard World Order. Pretty cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete