Thursday, September 30, 2010

Final Fantasy XIV

Final Fantasy 14, another FF MMORPG. Looks pretty awesome, too bad I'm too poor to buy it/subscribe, and I don't have any friends playing it either.

It's been awhile since I've played any Final Fantasy games, the last one being FFX, and it's been awhile since I've played an MMORPG, the last one being a combination of Fiesta and something else I can't recall at the moment. MMORPGs are getting pretty crazy and involved, almost like everyone is trying to compete with WoW, the ultimate life leecher.

Although I love playing MMORPGs, I haven't found one that I really got in to as much as Ragnarok Online or even Runescape (yeah, I know, but I started playing it before it was cool [only 2 servers and before they offered membership]). All the newer games I play I'll only play for a few weeks to a few months. RO, I played for a year or two, and then off and on after that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on an MMORPG to play that's free? I need something else other than StarCraft 2 or I'll get burnt out on it.

Leave a comment and tell me what to play!

2 comments:

  1. meh, if it was truly a fantasy ther'd be boobies everywhere... everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, have you seen Lulu? She was boobs galore!

    ReplyDelete