Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Counter-Strike Scrimming. BOO

Counter-Strike 1.6 (Source sucks), I thought we had something special. You were my go-to game. I actually thought I excelled at you. I know we haven't spoken in almost 2 years, I thought we'd still be okay, I thought our love transcended time. That is, until today. You broke my heart, 1.6. I tried scrimming at the request of some people who use my ventrilo server and you just ripped my heart out of my chest. I am crestfallen. I couldn't get a kill to save my life, literally. I spent a lot of time dead. Although I'm not as terrible as other people, I couldn't maintain my usual 2:1, to 3:1 ratio. In fact, I had a negative ratio, and with how "good" I used to be, that is just unacceptable. I'm going to go cry myself into a bucket of ice cream.

2 comments: