Saturday, March 9, 2013

Desperate times.. desperate measures..

I'm bored. Extremely bored. I have bad thoughts when I'm this bored.

I thought about joining WoW again. I've talked to my friend (who initially got me into WoW) about playing WoW again... then we talked about Runescape.. then we talked about playing Runescape again. These games are terrible but they're like drugs. Everyone KNOWS drugs are bad but people still use them just like everyone KNOWS these games are terrible but people still play them. A lot of people. Like God damn.

I was at my friend's house and we logged into Runescape for shits n giggles, do you even KNOW how many people are still on there? Too damn many. But I did see they were contemplating bringing back Runescape Classic which I would be a fan of.. if they included a wipe I may even sign up for it.

My other friend tried getting me to play LoL with him which is funny because I played LoL almost exclusively all last year and he just now got into it. Honestly though, I'm not that big of a fan because I'm terrible at it.. I'm good at DoTA but I can't hang with LoL and it makes me sad.

The end.






Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment